Mr. Cal Chapman has performed environmental, civil and corrosion engineering duties in Texas, Alaska and New Mexico since 1981. Beginning in 1988-89, he co-founded EFSI dba Chapman Engineering, and started the first of three U. S. patent applications for UST leak detection.
Mack Brice, Operations Manager, joined Chapman Engineering in 2003 after 25 years with the Diamond Shamrock Corporation. He is a graduate of The University of Texas in Austin with a Bachelor of Journalism in 1976. He is currently a NACE CP2 - Cathodic Protection Technician #18325.
- Jack H. Goodwyn III
- Mr. Jack Goodwyn has 20 years experience in management of a construction service firm, five years as an independent consultant, and 18 years in construction administration with architectural firms. Jack has over 40 years of experience in the paint and coating field, has been a member of NACE (The National Association of Corrosion Engineers) since 1967, and a member of SSPC (Steel Structures Painting Council, now more commonly known as the “Society for Protective Coatings) since 1984. He holds the SSPC Certified Protective Coatings Specialist rating, #2011-625-104.
- Cory Lehmann - CP Technician
- Joined Chapman Engineering in August of 2007 a graduate of The University of Texas at San Antonio with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- He is currently a NACE CP2 - Cathodic Protection Technician #22050
- Email Cory
- Derek Moellendorf - CP Tester
- Derek has been with Chapman Engineering since February 2001.
- He is currently a NACE CP1 - Cathodic Protection Tester #18337
- Email Derek
- Chris Brice - CP Tester
- Chris joined Chapman Engineering in February on 2007
- He is currently a NACE CP1 - Cathodic Protection Tester #18326
- Email Chris
- Craig Orr - Field Technician
Craig joined the Chapman Engineering team in August 2011
- Paula Brice - Fuel Finder Analyst & Master Meter Compliance Specialist
- Paula joined the Chapman Engineering team in October 2003
- Email Paula
- Chris Coombs - Master Meter Inspector
- Chris has been with Chapman Engineering since May 2009
- He is currently a NACE CP1 - Cathodic Protection Tester #26601
- Email Chris
- Robert Carrizales - Fuel Finder Technician
Robert joined Chapman Engineering in March 2005
- Scott Springer - Professional Geologist
- Scott is a licensed Professional Geologist, Licensed LPST Corrective Action Project Manager, and NORM Radiation Safety Officer.
- Scott earned a B.S. Geophysics from Texas Tech University in 1997
- Email Scott
- Amanda Watson - AutoCAD Draftsperson
- Amanda has been with us since October 2004 and is currently pursuing her degree in Civil Engineering
- Email Amanda